Training Catalog consist of different packages of trainings and their descriptions, if you want to find more information concerning a certain type of training, this training catalog can provide relevant information on such kind of training starting with its contents, Approach/Methodology, Specific Clients Targeted, Programme Fee and Duration of Course.
- Module Name:Leather Tanning TechnologyModule Details:1.Introduction on Hides and Skins. 2.Definition and composition of skins/hides. 3.Sources and uses of skins. 4.Good treatment of skins from live animal to slaughtering in abattoir. 5.Preservation Method. 6. Storage quality and defects. 7.Grading. 8.Preparation of working tools. 9.Preparation of lime liquor. 10.Different methods used during tanning. 11. Testing if bating is successfully. 12. Introduction of tan yard. 13. Fining yard-fat liquoring ,setting out, drying ,staking, glazing and round selection. 14. Trouble shooting. 15.Environmental issues.
- Module Name:Tie and Dye makingModule Details:1.Meaning of Tie & Dye /Batik. 2.The studies /lecture on Batik Tie & Dye. 3.Different types and ways of making Batik tie &Dye. 4.Practical exercise on how to make Batik. 5.Designing of Batik. 6.Industrial safety and layout.
- Module Name:Soap MakingModule Details:1.Meaning of soap 2.Soap Making raw materials. 3.Types of soap making 4.Production Process. 5.Soap Cost and Pricing; 6.Special Soaps. 7.Industrial Layout and Safety.
- Module Name:Candle MakingModule Details:1.The meaning of candles. 2.Types of wax (basic). 3. Advantages and disadvantages of the types of wax mentioned above. 4. Apparatus/utensils needed for candle making. 5. How candles are made (theoretical and practical skills). 6.Packaging process of candles.
- Module Name:Timber ProcessingModule Details:1.Forms of moisture. 2. What happens. 3. Why wood must be dried before use. 4. Moisture content. 5. Moisture content of timber in use. 6.Methods of Drying. 7.Degrading During Drying. 8.Air Drying. 9.Roofs. 10.Protection for the end of timber. 11. Timber to stock. 12.Cost of air drying.
- Module Name:Salt ProcessingModule Details:1.Selection and preparation of Salt Farms. 2.Salt Processing. 3.Salt drying and harvesting. 4.Salt Iodization. 5.Packaging and Storage.
- Module Name:Introduction to ICTModule Details:1.ICT devices and its uses 2.ICT and business 3.Information Search 4.E.mail services 5.Record keeping and retrieval
- Module Name:Cashewnuts ProcessingModule Details:1.Machines operation and maintenance. 2.Shelling Process. 3.Baking Processing. 4.Packaging and Storage.
- Module Name:Fruits and vegetables processing.Module Details:1.Principles of food processing. 2.Main methods of preservation of fruits and vegetables. 3.Food hygiene and food safety. 4.Food quality and standards. 5.Processing/preservation of various products.(5 products). 6.Packaging and labelling. 7.Costing and pricing. 8.Plant layout. 9.Construction of a simple solar dryer e.g. NRI - Kawanda dryer
- Module Name:Honey and Beeswax ProcessingModule Details:1.Basics of bee keeping. 2.Honey harvesting and processing. 3.Quality assurance for honey and beeswax. 4.HACCP in the honey industry. Traceability and bar codes.